New Social Living Development
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To create affordable residential units and build communities in an eco-friendly environment.
The New Social Living Development Ltd (NSLD), a subsidiary of the National Housing Development Co. Ltd (NHDC), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) incorporated as a private company, with the mandate to build 12,000 residential units.
Our Value Proposition
The NSLD Brand aims to deliver value to the following stakeholders:
Government of Mauritius: To implement the Government’s Vision of social housing by building 12,000 residential units.
Professional Partners and Civil Society: To engage with professional partners in the local and international construction industry, and key players in the civil society in co-creating the new social living landscape.
Home Owners: To provide client-centric, affordable and accessible housing solutions, and inclusive community living in an eco-friendly environment.
Group CEO (GCEO) : Mr. Jairaj Sonoo, C.S.K
Board of Directors
- Abdool Rahman Mohammad Ehsan Ahmad, O.S.K (Chairman)
- Ayoob Saab Mohummad Shamad
- Dowlutrao Jossy Shivjee
- Maurel Louis André Daniel Raoul
- Neerunjun Premode
- Paligadu Dharamraj
- Rampadarath Phoolranee
- Seetaram Mooneeswur Seegobind Maha Rana
- Sonoo Jairaj, C.S.K
- Soopramanien Louis François Noël Dominique
To enhance access to social housing and build inclusive communities.
To build 12,000 affordable residential units and provide community living solutions in an
Project Management Consultancy in
The New Social Living Development Ltd (NSLD Ltd) has appointed Project Management Consultants in Construction (PMCC). The consultancy contracts comprise the following stages:
- Design and tendering
- Construction (including maintenance and defects liability period)
- 24 September 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 5 & 8
- 16 September 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 6 & 7
- 12 September 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 3 & 5
- 26 August 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 6 & 7
- 19 August 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 5, 7 & 8
- 12 August 2022 – Invitation for Bids – Zone 2, 3 & 5
New Social Living Development Ltd
Tel: (230) 468-7020